Friday, January 6, 2012

the first steps!

First iPhone post!!

Snapped these today when I went home for lunch and ventured into the art room for a look around at just how to approach what has become the "if you don't know what to do with it put it here room" for the last 3 months.

Or whenever it was that I finally reclaimed my living room and moved that behemoth drawing table back in there.

Will keep ya updated on the progress. If i dont get lost never to br heard from again! :-)

No really, kinda scared!

Will also be taking down Christmas. That always makes me a little sad.
Does it make you feel sad too?

Oh, and if you think this is bad, you should see the studio!!
Good lord, its awful! Hard to believe I used to spend like 80 hrs a week there!

But...emerging has to start somewhere, right?? :-)

Happy weekend to you! Mine sounds super exciting, no? :-))
far right corner
right side as you walk in from the hall...the door you see up there to the right....
the desk...sorry so blurry!
the room from the doorway
my drawing table